We are the part of the Office of the Controller that manages all University unclaimed property and ensures compliance with unclaimed property laws nationwide. The Unclaimed Property Office also oversees the reissuance process for stale dated checks and other types of aged property held by the University.
• UPO manages all uncashed checks dated 06/30/12 and prior.
• University checks become stale dated after 180 days.
- Claiming Property
- Request Reissuance of a Stale Dated Check
- Stop Payment
- Recover Funds Previously Turned Over to the UPO
- Confirm Receipt of a Claim
- Applying Payment
- Stale Check Reissuance Form
- Funds Transfer Request Form
Still have questions?
Office of the Controller
615 W 131st Street, Mail Code 8799
New York, NY 10027