We can provide you with a single point of contact for common inquiries.
- providing information and assistance
- tracking and monitoring your inquiries to ensure they are responded to in a timely manner
- analyzing data in our incident tracking database in order to continually improve our service
Get Help From the Service Center in 2 Different Ways:
- Report an Incident
Users can report an incident by clicking on the button to the right, or by calling us. Please report an incident to get assistance, ask a question or inform us of an issue.
or call us at 212.854.2122
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Wednesday 9:30am – 5:00pm
Friday 9:00am – 4:00pm
Email us with your feedback.
- Request a Service
Users can request a service using the self-service links to the right. We will continue to enhance the service request catalog over time.
- Financial Systems Security Application
- Financial Inquiry Application
- Payment and Remittance Status Look-Up
- Vendor / Payee Request Web Form
- Staples Request Form
- Stop a vendor payment (check or ACH)
- Request a copy of a cashed check or verify ACH delivery of payment
- Request a rush payment
- To change a Bill-To/Ship-To address
Help for Vendors and Non-Columbia Community Members:
You will receive an automated notification with a reference number for each new incident or service request submitted. Navigate to the Service Now homepage to obtain real time status of your incidents and service requests across Finance, HR and CUIT. For a brief tutorial on the personalized Service Now home page please click here >>
We Value Your Feedback
Feel free to let us know how we are doing by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org