We are responsible for tax planning and compliance on behalf of the University and related organizations.
The University’s financial system, Accounting and Reporting at Columbia (ARC) was launched in July 2012.
Please navigate to the ARC Tool Kit for information on System Access, Training and Tools, Reporting, and Where to Go for Help.
Some links to info outside our department:
- Procurement (Form 1099, W-9, or Sales Tax Exemption Certificates)
- Human Resources (Benefits Issues)
- Payroll (W-2, 1042-S, and Non-Resident Alien Issues)
- Alumni & Development (Charitable gift questions)
- General Counsel (Legal matters)