ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS VIA YOUR website / ECOMMERCE (card not present)
PLEASE NOTE: If this is the first time requesting an e-commerce MID, you should submit a request for a Test Payment Gateway Account and complete all necessary testing prior to requesting a Merchant Account. click HERE to submit a request for a Test Payment Gateway Account
As specified in the Merchant Questionnaire and Checklist, make sure to have each of the following completed and ready to attach to your Service Now request PRIOR to logging into Service Now to submit your request. You will attach each to your Service Request using the attachment icon found in the top right corner of the Service Now Form.
Departmental Process & Procedures for Reconciliation (SAMPLE)
PCI Training Certficates (for each departmental role) (LINK TO COMPLETE TRAINING)
You will first be asked to authenticate your UNI and password. After authentication, the Merchant Account Request page will appear as below.
3) Read the guidelines at the top of the page carefully. Then begin completing the form under the "Contact Information" section.
4) From the drop-down menu under "Type of Request," choose "Open New Merchant Account."
5) In the list of checkboxes under "General Information," choose "Online/Website Over the Internet (Card-Not-Present)."
6) Complete all remaining required fields within the request form.
7) When you are finished, click the blue "Order Now" button at the bottom of the page: