Forms Library

Form Titlesort ascending Purpose Last Updated
Wire Transfer Template

Form used for authorizing bank account information in order to transfer funds via wire transfer. 

Wire Transfer Template

Use this form to properly credit your bank account.

Wire Request

For requesting a Wire Request form.  (Same form as Check Request.)

W-9 Form

Request for taxpayer identification number and certificate

W-8 Form

Certificate of foreign status of beneficial owner for U.S. Tax withholding.

W-4 Form

Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate

W-2 Form

To print or view W-2 Information in PAC Self Service (my.columbia portal).

Visiting Faculty (Academic Only)

For use when an academic is due to visit Columbia.

Vendor Payee/Request Web Form

Use this form to request a new vendor or modify/validate an existing Procurement vendor. Vendors should also use this form to modify their own information. Employees can use this form to request or modify reimbursement direct deposit information.

Vendor Application Status Search

Search by Vendor Request ID or ARC Vendor ID to determine status of a vendor request (new or modification).

Vehicle Information Change

This form must be completed when there is a major change in the status or information regarding motor vehicle, boat, or trailer; for example, when a new contact person begins handling a department's vehicle coordination or if there is a new account to charge for insurance premiums.

Vehicle Disposal Report

Vehicle Disposal Report This form must be completed when a motor vehicle, boat, or trailer is transferred to another department, sold, or otherwise removed from Columbia University inventory.

Vehicle Accident Report

ALL MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENTS involving a Columbia University vehicle or employee traveling on University business must submit a completed form to Risk Management within 24 hours of the incident. Submission should include photos of damage and police report (when available).

Unrelated Business Income Questionnaire

This checklist is the first step in order to ascertain whether your area conducts any activities that may be considered taxable.

Unclaimed Property Funds Transfer Request

Unclaimed Property Office (UPO) is able to return funds that no longer represent outstanding liabilities to the originating department.

Travel Advance forms

Paper form no longer being used. For submitting a travel advance form, please use the Check Request form to enter your information.

Travel & Business Report Form (TBER) and Workbook (2019)

Use this TBER form for 2019 reimbursement travel related business expenses or misc. business expenses.

Travel & Business Report Form (TBER) / Workbook (2020)

Use this TBER form for 2020 reimbursement travel related business expenses or misc. business expenses.

Time Entry Form

Used to pay employees not yet listed in PAC

TEST 10/18/2017