Forms Library

Form Titlesort descending Purpose Last Updated
Service Provider Marketing Agreement

For use when using the following ARC Category Codes Advertising/Marketing, Marketing/Promotional Firm or Public Relations/Communications.

Sole / Single Source Form

Form for completing a Sole or Single Source justification for a requisition that is flagged with the Sole / Single Source flag. 

Stop Payment to Vendor (AP)

To stop a payment to a Procurement vendor.

Subcontracting Plan Worksheet (XLS) 07/12/2016
Supplemental Approval Form for Travel & Business

A manual form to use for Supplemental Approval.

Surplus Equipment Bill of Sale

To be used when selling surplus University equipment

Travel & Business Report Form (TBER) / Workbook (2018)

Use this TBER form for 2018 reimbursement travel related business expenses or misc. business expenses.

Travel & Business Report Form (TBER) and Workbook (2017)

Use this TBER form for 2017 reimbursement travel related business expenses or misc. business expenses.

Travel Advance forms

Paper form no longer being used. For submitting a travel advance form, please use the Check Request form to enter your information.

Vehicle Accident Report

ALL MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENTS involving a Columbia University vehicle or employee traveling on University business must submit a completed form to Risk Management within 24 hours of the incident. Submission should include photos of damage and police report (when available).

Vehicle Disposal Report

Vehicle Disposal Report This form must be completed when a motor vehicle, boat, or trailer is transferred to another department, sold, or otherwise removed from Columbia University inventory.

Vehicle Information Change

This form must be completed when there is a major change in the status or information regarding motor vehicle, boat, or trailer; for example, when a new contact person begins handling a department's vehicle coordination or if there is a new account to charge for insurance premiums.

Vendor Payee/Request Web Form

Use this form to request a new vendor or modify/validate an existing Procurement vendor. Vendors should also use this form to modify their own information. Employees can use this form to request or modify reimbursement direct deposit information.

Visiting Faculty (Academic Only)

For use when an academic is due to visit Columbia.

W-4 Form

Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate

W-8 Form

Certificate of foreign status of beneficial owner for U.S. Tax withholding.

W-9 Form

Request for taxpayer identification number and certificate

Wire Request

For requesting a Wire Request form.  (Same form as Check Request.)

Wire Transfer Template

Form used for authorizing bank account information in order to transfer funds via wire transfer. 

Wire Transfer Template

Use this form to properly credit your bank account.