W-2 Information

Beginning each February, you can go online to print your current-year W-2 form. Prior-year forms are available throughout the year for a $20.00 fee.


To do this, please follow the instructions below.


For Current Employees

  * Go to the "My Columbia" Portal.

  * Log in with your Columbia UNI and password.

  * Click on the "Faculty and Staff" tab.

  * Go to the "Self-Service" section.

  * Click on "My W-2." You will be transferred to Columbia's page on our vendor's website (Paperless Employee) where you can print your own W-2 form. See the sample screenshot below.


Image of tax statement web page at Paperless Employee site


For Former Employees

Former employees who no longer have secure access to our web portal can request a mailed paper copy by calling our vendor's toll-free number at (800) 360-1265.


For Questions

If you have any questions about your W-2, please call the vendor's toll free number at (800) 360-1265.  Our vendor-supported, Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system will assist you with your request. You can also speak to a customer service representative if needed. 

If you need a corrected W-2, you may use either of the online or phone services to request a Form W-2C.

If, for any reason, you cannot verify your information or need the company code, please contact the HR Service Center at 212-851-2888 or email W2@columbia.edu


To Change Withholding or Receive Notifications

Visit the "Self Service" section at the "My Columbia" Portal to change your withholding amounts, and to provide an alternate email address and mobile phone number to receive notifications in the future.


Click here for salary withholding rates.