Purchasing Guide Details

Capital Equipment Leasing - Car Lease, Copier / Printer / Scanner Lease, Computers, Medical Equipment, Dental Equipment, Laboratory Equipment


The university only enters into lease agreements with Lessor(s) with whom there is a vetted and approved Master Lease Agreement (MLA) on file in the Central Purchasing Office.  Departments \ Schools are not authorized to enter into any lease agreement without first contacting the Central Purchasing Office.


Click here for Complete details on the univeristy's Capital Lease Process


Michael Reich



Olena Chalysheva



Contract Officer I