Payroll Suspense Report Now Available

The new PAC Suspense Report is now available in the PAC Reporting system.  The PAC suspense report has been updated to enable you to run the report by tree node or department.

You can access the updated report via the Labor Accounting Reports link on the HR Manager page of the myColumbia portal ( Click here for the suspense reporting job aid to help you if you have any questions about the report.

If you have questions or are experiencing any issues with PAC, please contact the PAC Service Center.  You can log an incident or request a service by using a self-service web form, or you can contact the Service Center by phone: 212-851-2888 Monday-Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.