Payments to Employees for Services

In order to ensure compliance with IRS guidelines, the University will not reimburse an employee for a payment made to an individual (including students) who provided service to the University.  These payments are required to be processed through University Payroll, or in the case of a consultant, through a Central Purchase Order.