Legal Presence

Where a local presence is required to enable a project, the start-up could involve Registration of a Related Legal Entity. An agreement with the host country agency or Ministry (often in the form of a Memorandum of Understanding or MOU) can in certain countries satisfy basic regulatory requirements.  An MOU with the appropriate ministries can also help pave the way for obtaining operational support and, possibly, exemptions from import duties and certain taxes (such as Value Added Taxes) and from limitations on visas for expatriate workers.

For Questions Contact

If you can't find what you

need, have questions or

feedback, email us at:

Related Links