Vendor Management (VM) is a unit within Procurement Services responsible for maintaining the vendor file utilized for Purchasing and Accounts Payable transactions.
Go to About Us to learn more about what we do.
Use the Vendor/Payee Request Web Form for requesting creation and modification of vendor/payee profiles. You can also use this to search for vendors already in the system. However, more indepth search can be conducted in ARC.
Vendor Management receives approximately 250 requests each day to create or modify vendor/payee profiles. Upon receipt of each request, the VM team conducts review and validation procedures and, as necessary, follows up with vendors/payees and requesting departments. Check back soon for an updated transaction processing schedule.
If you are a vendor and need to obtain information as to the status of a payment of or for viewing the remittance information for a specific check and/or ACH/Wire transfer, please use the AP Payment Status & Remittance Form. For more info, see the How to Follow Up on Payments page.
Vendor Management also creates/modifies profiles for non-vendor payees, including recipients of : Prizes & Awards, Refunds, Honoraria & Grant sub-awards.
Follow Up on Payments
Check on the status of a payment with the below tool, which provides basic payment information as well as remittance details. Navigate to the How to Follow Up on Payments page for more information.
- Procurement Documentation (EDM) Upload
- For Vendors Interested In Doing Business With Columbia
- For Vendors Currently Doing Business With Columbia
- Web Based Training - Vendor Processing
- Live Training - Creating & Modifying Vendors
- Vendor/Payee Tax Forms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Vendor Request Form -- New Vendor
- Vendor Request Form -- Vendor Components
- Vendor Request Form -- Vendor Modifications
- Uploading Documents into OnBase
- Searching for and Reviewing Vendor Information
ARC tool kit
Click on the tool kit button for everything you need to get started in Accounting & Reporting at Columbia (ARC), including training and support.
ARC System Access
Click on the Global Support button for helpful information on administrative matters related to Columbia University’s work outside the U.S.