Forms Library

Form Titlesort descending Purpose Last Updated
Bank Account Request Form

To submit a request to the Office of the Treasurer to open, change or close a University bank account.

ChartField Request Form

To request new ChartFields or update existing ChartFields. (Special ARC access is needed to navigate to this form.)

Check / Wire / Travel Request

For creating a Check/Wire/Travel Request form.

Finance Service Center Incident Request

GET HELP from the Finance Service Center - for internal customers.

Finance Systems Security Application

To request access to Accounting and Reporting at Columbia (ARC), Financial Data Store (FDS) reporting and ARC reporting as well as other related Columbia financial systems including FFE modules. 

Financial Inquiry Application

The FIA is a shorter alternative to the Financial Systems Security Application (FSSA) and offers users a faster and easier way to apply for inquiry only access or to change ChartField reporting access.  An ideal form for Faculty or PIs requiring only limited review of their financial data.  Note: Users do not need to fill out both an FSSA and an FIA - all reporting inquiry roles can be applied for on the FSSA.

Identity Theft Prevention Program Initial Red Flag Incident Report

As part of the University wide Identity Theft Prevention program, this form is required for anyone seeking to report a Red Flags. The form should be used by anyone at the University in a position to identify, detect, and respond to patterns, practices, or specific activities that could indicate identity theft, including:

  • All employees who work with personally identifying information and have access to “covered accounts”
  • Student Enrollment staff
  • CUMC Privacy Officer and staff
  • Human Resources staff
  • Staff with covered accounts related to Real Estate or Facilities
  • Staff with oversight of Service Providers
  • Deans, Department Chairs, Directors of Institutes, Centers, and other University units
  • Departmental Administrators and other Departmental staff
  • Office of the General Counsel staff
  • Office of Executive Vice President For Finance Organization
Internal Transfer Justification Form

For Internal Transfers that require written justification.

Petty Cash Administration Form

For opening, closing, or changing a petty cash fund.

Petty Cash Custodian Consent Form

Request for a New Petty Cash Fund

Petty Cash Receipts Summary Form (for Human Subjects research)

A receipts log required to process human subject research payments and reimbursements

Petty Cash Reconciliation Form

For periodic reconciliation of petty cash account amount totals

Recharge Center License Application (IDI Restricted Funds License)

To be used for billing product/service provided to a Restricted Account

Stale Check Reissuance Form

For unclaimed property processing

Unclaimed Property Funds Transfer Request

Unclaimed Property Office (UPO) is able to return funds that no longer represent outstanding liabilities to the originating department.

Wire Transfer Template

Use this form to properly credit your bank account.