disable user access
Complete the steps below.
You will first be asked to authenticate your UNI and password. After authentication, the Merchant Account Request page will appear as below.
2) Read the guidelines at the top of the page carefully. Then begin completing the form under the "Contact Information" section.
3) From the drop-down menu under "Type of Request," choose "User Maintenance."
4) In the list of checkboxes under "General Information," choose "Disable Access for One or More Users."
5) Complete all remaining required fields within the request form. Be sure to attach any forms using the attachment icon on the top right of the form.
6) When you are finished, click the blue "Order Now" button at the bottom of the page: