Internal Audit provides independent, objective assurance and advisory services designed to add value & improve University operations. See About Us.
Who We Are
How we assist the University.
Learn about Internal Audit
Services available to the University
Internal Audit's Key Initiatives include:
Events & Deadlines
The compliance hotline is for Columbia employees who have compliance concerns. Click here for more details.
The University does not tolerate retaliation against individuals who report compliance concerns in good faith.
- December Closing Is Complete
- November Closing Is Complete
- October Closing Is Complete
- Inquiries on Student Payroll and Stipend Payments
- September Closing Is Complete
- Reporting Basics
- Service Center Hours
- ARC Known Issues/ Helpful Guidance
- ARC (Accounting and Reporting at Columbia)
- Lobbying Reporting
- Proper Bidding Procedures are Not Followed
- Employees Not Given Annual Performance Appraisals
- Inadequate Cash Controls
- Failure to Perform Periodic Vulnerability Scans
- Lack of Certification and Documented Review
- IA Test
- ISACA launches a new version of COBIT
- Training and Education
- Role of Internal Audit
- Audit and Advisory Services
- Who We Are
- The Audit Process
- Who We Are