The following are not eligible for coverage under ISOS:
- • Students (undergraduate or graduate) who have graduated, are on leave from the school, or are suspended;
- • Students (undergraduate or graduate) of any non-Columbia institution unless a confirmed participant in a Columbia University-sponsored international academic program;
- • Officers, employees, or faculty members traveling for any purpose not directly related to academic, research or administration business of the University;
- • Family member(s) or traveling companion(s) of any eligible person -- unless traveling with an eligible person AND whose travel is directly related to academic, research or administration business of the University or attendance on the trip is at the direct written request of the University (dean or senior administrative officer; approval required prior to travel);
- • Contractors or consultants to Columbia University regardless of purpose of travel;
- • , Expatriates whose home country of residence is any country other than the United States, unless specifically declared to ISOS prior to departure;
- • Trustees, guests, and alumni of Columbia -- unless their travel is directly related to the academic, research, or administrative business of the University.