Undergraduate students traveling on University sponsored business, including:
- • Any individual, regardless of age, enrolled at Columbia College, School of Engineering, and the School of General Studies. Individuals enrolled at Barnard College are also eligible when traveling as part of a Columbia University-sponsored academic program.
- • Any individual enrolled at another institution of higher education while participating in a Columbia University-sponsored international academic program.
Graduate students traveling on University sponsored business: any individual, regardless of age, enrolled in a Columbia University graduate degree program, including:
- • Students at the College of Dental Medicine
- • College of Physicians and Surgeons
- • Columbia Business School
- • Columbia Law School
- • Fu Foundation School of Engineering and Applied Science
- • Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
- • Graduate School of Journalism
- • Mailman School of Public Health
- • School of Architecture Planning and Preservation
- • School of Continuing Education
- • School of International and Public Affairs
- • School of Nursing
- • School of Social Work
- • School of the Arts
- • Any individual enrolled at another institution of higher education while participating in a formal academic exchange program between Columbia University or any of its graduate schools.
- • Any Columbia University student in a graduate degree program participating in a summer fellowship as part of his/her academic program
Other students traveling on University business, including:
- • Individuals holding standing as a Columbia University Student Officer of Instruction or Student Officer of Research;
- • Individuals participating in Columbia’s summer program for high school students.