Security Assistance Services
- • Urgent and non-urgent travel security assistance and advice by telephone
- • Daily online and email updates on the latest travel security developments
- • Special Advisory emails with advice in response to significant travel security incidents
- • Security and travel information on 220+ countries and 330+ cities
- • Access to security evacuation (if deemed necessary by International SOS)
*These services may incur additional charges that are the responsibility of the traveler. Costs not covered by the traveler's medical insurance plan must be paid by the traveler.