The Research Policy & Indirect Cost Group (RPIC) is responsible for overseeing compliance with University policies and Federal regulations that govern the post-award financial administration of sponsored programs.
Service/Recharge Center INFO
Service Centers and Recharge Centers are operating units created for the purpose of providing a service, or products used principally within the University community. Research activities that involve a service/recharge center must be complient with University policy and OMB Circular A-21.
Use the below links for information about policies, administration and procedural matters concerning service recharge centers.
The Research Policy and Indirect Cost Group is responsible for overseeing compliance with University policies and Federal regulations that govern the post-award financial administration of sponsored programs. Some things we're involved in:
- Monitoring sponsoring agency policies and facilitating compliance
- Developing rate proposals and leading F&A and Fringe Benefit rate negotiatons with government agencies
- Publishing rates and procedures involving GRA Tuition, fringe benefits, and recharge (service) centers
- Annual Effort Certification process
- Preparing the annual A133 Report
Service /Recharge Centers Contact
Indirect Cost and Rate Info
Carl Sparano - email@example.com
Effort Reporting / Research Policy
Kristi Bazata firstname.lastname@example.org
David Denman – email@example.com
Finance Service Center
Call (212) 854-2122 or Submit an Incident