- • Contact your school, department or program ISOS program coordinator for approval.
- • Students should contact Health Services at Columbia
- • Visit the Columbia ISOS website for restrictions on travel and required vaccinations or medications
- • Visit the US State Department website for ‘Do Not Travel’ restrictions and new ‘Travel Advisory’ alerts. The government also recommends you register your travel at https://travelregistration.state.gov/ibrs/ui.
- • Secure your ISOS card by emailing RiskManagement@columbia.edu for a wallet-sized copy, or click here for a copy. We recommend that you carry this card when you travel.
- • Submit finalized travel agenda to your program coordinator and ISOS's Travel Tracker.