• Daily, SPA will send an email notification to the SPF Coordinator* indicating that new and or updated Project Information Notification (PIN) report(s) is available for download
- Draft language: “Attached is a list of projects and activities that were either published and/or modified today”
• The email notification will include an attachment listing all projects for which attributes have been modified.
• Draft “PIN Alert” attachment:
• Once the PIN report is run and printed, it will be filed in the Project File, as has been the practice with the Sponsored Project Budget Authorization (SPBA)
• For Projects which were converted from FAS Accounts and for which attributes are not changed, the PIN report will not be added to each project file by the SPF Operations/File coordination team
• Rather, SPF leadership asks for SPF team member’s cooperation in running, printing, and filing the PIN report as they work on a given project file