Our team is responsible for preparing the University's financial statements, as well as annual reports for the University’s benefit plans, and other audited financial statements. We are also one of the key control centers of the University.
Go to About Us to learn about who we are, and what we do.
The University’s financial system, Accounting and Reporting at Columbia (ARC) was launched in July 2012.
Please navigate to the ARC Tool Kit for information on System Access, Training and Tools, Reporting, and Where to Go for Help.
- Closing Calendar
- Creating New ARC ChartStrings
- Journal Entries / Internal Transfers
- Fund Code Descriptions
- Journal Source Descriptions
- Re-established Journals
- Processing Cash Receipts
- Bank Reconciliations
- Major Equipment Purchases
- Pledge and Gift Posting
- AP Payment & Remittance Look-Up
- Global Administrative Support
- Compliance Hotline
Columbia University's Tax ID is 13-5598093