Our team is responsible for preparing the University's financial statements, as well as annual reports for the University’s benefit plans, and other audited financial statements. We are also one of the key control centers of the University.
Go to About Us to learn about who we are, and what we do.
Accounting and Reporting at Columbia or ARC is the University's financial system.
Please navigate to the ARC Tool Kit for information on System Access, Training and Tools, Reporting, and Where to Go for Help.
- Reporting Basics
- Creating New ARC ChartStrings
- Journal Entries / Internal Transfers
- Internal Transfers Between Business Units
- Fund Code Descriptions
- Journal Source Descriptions
- Quarterly Financial Review
- Re-established Journals
- Processing Cash Receipts
- Bank Reconciliations
- Capital Equipment Purchases
- Pledge and Gift Posting
- AP Payment & Remittance Look-Up
- Global Administrative Support
- Compliance Hotline
Columbia University's Tax ID is 13-5598093