- • Travel anywhere in the world, except within the US or between the US and Canada;
- • All or any portion of a trip that is directly related to the academic, research, or administrative business of the University;
- • Personal travel (<10% duration of the total travel days for a single trip, e.g. layovers, airport diversions) done in conjunction with eligible travel will be covered as part of the entire trip;
- • Travel to attend or participate in fundraiser, conference, or speaking engagement when done at the specific, written request of the University (dean or senior administration officer approval required).
- Travel to certain countries may require a work visa, proof of health insurance, and medical/repatriation coverage. Under the ISOS agreement, Columbia can issue a letter to a consulate to satisfy the medical/repatriation requirement. Please contact Laura Schon for assistance with such a letter.