Known System Issues
We have created a new document, “Known System Issues”, to alert you to the following system issues we are aware of and working to fix.
· F&A and the Admin Fee (Admin Fee is Morningside only) are understated for July and August 2013.
· P-Card expenses: some approved transactions were expensed in September instead of August.
· Discrepancies in encumbered fringe on CUMC Private Practice earnings (A1/A2) on the 8/31 payroll.
· Change orders against a small population of SAPO’s (74 in total) have caused the commitment for these SAPO’s to be overstated.
COB report issues (note, these issues are not present in the ChartField Summary report)
· Returned checks on payroll transactions are showing up in an incorrect accounting period on the COB reports.
· Split payroll transactions are showing up in an incorrect accounting period on the COB reports.
· Private and government grants direct and indirect revenues are misstated on the COB reports.
· Accounts Payable accruals are not reflected on the COB reports.
Common Questions and Solutions / Tips and Job Aids
We have updated the “Common Questions and Solutions” document to clarify certain processes and procedures and point you to new and/or revised job aids. The most recently added items include clarification, guidance and resources for the following:
· Procurement Workflow and Approvals
· Cash and Travel Advances
· Requisition Natural Accounts
· Payment Location
· Change Orders and Converted Purchase Orders
· Service Now Incidents
Transaction Support Office Hours
We are continuing to offer Transaction Support Office Hours (TSOH’s) in September. TSOH’s provide opportunities for you to bring current transactions that you may be having challenges processing in ARC to a module specific session, i.e. Procurement, and receive guidance and assistance. To view the schedule of TSOH’s and register for a particular session, click here to visit the Training Catalog. Make sure to filter by Transaction Support Office Hours under Training Type and Resources.
As always, if you have questions or are experiencing any issues with ARC, please contact the Finance Service Center. You can log an incident or request a service by using a self-service web form, or you can contact the Service Center by phone: 212-854-2122 Monday-Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.
FIN ERP Project Team