CU Finance is a cohesive team, driven to serve our customers, guided by strong values, acting decisively today while keeping an eye on tomorrow. The diverse financial organizations provide services essential to supporting the students, faculty, staff, and alumni of Columbia University.
We are proud to support the teaching, research, clinical care and service that define our internationally renowned university. Through our business and technical expertise, leadership in the management of the resources of the University, and commitment to customer service, we aim to develop a foundation of operational excellence and compliance, and to enable the University to fulfill its mission and goals.
In addition to providing a generous annual leave and holiday paid time off, Columbia offers a rich benefits package that allows our employees to choose the features that best fit their individual or family needs.
Benefit options include:
- Retirement plans
- Health insurance with dental and vision plans
- Tuition benefits for yourself and dependent children
Below is a list of current openings within the Finance Division; click on the position title to view further details about the role. Columbia University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, ethnic or national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status or sexual orientation. We encourage applications for these positions from current employees as well as prospective candidates from outside the University.
- Accountant, Financial Reporting & Operations
- Analyst, Payroll
- Assistant Director, Financial Aid Operations
- Associate Vice President, Research Policy & Indirect Cost
- Deputy Controller, Financial Reporting & Accounting Operations
- Director, Construction/Facilities Purchasing
- Senior Accountant
- Tax Manager
- Treasury Associate-One Year Temporary-Benefits Eligible
- Vendor Management Analyst