add new user to existing merchant id
Complete the steps below.
1) Before submitting your request, each new user must complete the PCI Basics Training. You will be required to attach certificates of completion for each user to your request using the attachment icon illustrated below, found at the top right of the Service Now form.
You will first be asked to authenticate your UNI and password. After authentication, the Merchant Account Request form will appear as below.
Read the guidelines provided at the top of the Service Now form carefully. Then begin completing the form under the "Contact Information" section.
3) From the drop-down menu under "Type of Request," choose "User Maintenance."
4) In the list of checkboxes under "General Information," choose "Add New User Access to Existing MID."
5) Complete the rest of the request form.
6) When you are finished, click the blue "Order Now" button at the bottom of the page: